I don’t know about you . . . but November 1st is a deep breath day for me.
I have set a few goals with my plans for this month. ( This is not the year to drift off course.)
Ooops . . . just a sec . . . the alarm went off on the washer . . . got to get the clothes into the dryer.
I’m back . . . Let’s go.
1. Return my name to top attendance at Curves. ( I fell of the bandwagon in October.)
I know the image above has appeared here before. I needed it for another reminder of where I wish to be this time next year. (Lynne! You are not going to achieve this level of “chic” unless you get your “bottom” to the gym 24 times a month!)
2.Complete this simple 30 day organizational challenge from A Bowl Full OF Lemons.
3. Feed my “grandma” and “mom” self.
♥ Watch over all three “Grands” for a weekend. ( Jason and Chrislyn’s first get a way since Cam arrived.) Cameron, just weaned is “Momma’s girl“. I am over the moon excited about this time with the kiddos . . . but I wouldn’t be fibbing if I said I could use a little luck and a prayer at bedtime.
♥ Send a little Thanksgiving surprise package to Jay and Camille.
4. Feed my “artful” self. I enrolled in a brush stroke lettering class. ( This skill will be fun to apply as we plan and prepare for Jay and Camille’s wedding next Summer.)
5. Spend some much needed time with friends who I haven’t seen for awhile.
6. Paint the hall bath “white”!
8. Take a photo of my funky “Autumn”chandelier and share it here.
9. Embrace GRATITUDE every day . . . celebrate T H A N K S G I V I N G !
10. Address our Christmas cards to be mailed the first day of December. ( That accomplishment in itself will be a feat . . . I have been bad at card giving since the nest emptied and facebook.) I am going to confess . . . I will be addressing cards I purchased last year.
Close my eyes.
( Yes, I organized and purged shoes this morning, you bowl full of lemons , day one! )
E X H A L E and dig into living November!
w / L